Proposte di tesi
In the following the titles of some recent master theses:
- Development of an online model-based flow assurance application to operate subsea natural gas pipeline networks
- Modelling of natural gas sweetening and dehydration processes
- Modelling of an industrial plant for vinyl chloride production
- Optimal design of feasible clinical tests for the identification of physiological models of type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Design of clinical tests for the diagnosis of Von Willebrand disease
- Model development and identification of a pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic model for warfarin therapy
- Optimisation of the bioethanol supply chain performance via emission trading schemes
- Bioethanol and bioelectricity for sustainable transport: design and optimisation of production supply chains
- Identification of kinetic models for the catalytic synthesis pf formaldehyde through partial oxidation of methanol
- Design of microphotobioreactors for microalgae growth
- Development of a device for continuous operation in a microphotobioreactor array for microalgae cultivation
- Impact of wheather forecast errors in the optimisation of open pond microalgae cultivation systems
- Multivariate statistical modelling of a continuous granulation process for the pharmaceutical industry
- Model-based design of experiments for multiple equipment facilities
- Reparameterisation techniques for modelling identification via optimal design of experiments
Fabrizio Bezzo is Associate Professor in Chemical Engineering at the University of Padua.
He received his degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Padua in 1998 and obtained his PhD at Imperial College London (UK) in 2002. After working as a consultant for PSE Ltd. in London, he eventually joined the Department of Industrial Engineering at the University of Padua. In 2006 he was awarded the Veneto Prize for Innovation for his work in the integration of Computational Fluid Dynamics and Process Simulation. He has served as a consultant on sustainable industrial development for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
He is the author of over 100 articles in international research journals, conference proceedings and books. He serves as a reviewer for several international scientific journals.
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|