DI NOTO VITO
Avvisi e altre informazioni
Sito web: <a href="http://www.chimica.unipd.it/lab_DiNoto/">http://www.chimica.unipd.it/lab_DiNoto/</a>
Orario di ricevimento
(aggiornato il 26/06/2013 16:07)
Prof. Vito Di Noto was awarded a degree in Chemistry by the University of Padova in the Academic Year 1985/86 with full marks. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in Chemistry at the University of Padova in October 1992.
From 1992 to 2002 he was a researcher at the Department of Inorganic, Metallorganic and Analytical Chemistry of the University of Padova. Since October 2002 he is a Professor of Inorganic Chemistry (SSD CHIM/03) at the Department of Chemical Sciences of the University of Padova.
At the end of the ‘80’s, Prof. Di Noto carried out research activity at the Hamburg Synchrotron (DESY), as a guest of Prof. H. G. Zachmann of the Department of Macromolecular Chemistry. He has collaborated with qualified national industrial research laboratories such as Centro Ricerche Giulio Natta; MONTELL S.p.A. (Ferrara); ECP-Enichem Polimeri (Ferrara); Agusta (Milan); Cryvet (Treviso); Automation Progetti (Padova); Spectro (Milan); SCHMIDLIN Labor+Service AG (Sarbach Neuheim Switzerland).
Prof. Di Noto is author and co-author of over 170 publications, including papers on international “peer reviewed” journals and 19 patents.
Prof. Di Noto is a reviewer of the following international journals:
• American Chemical Society: Analytical Chemistry; Chemistry of Materials; Journal of the American Chemical Society; Journal of Physical Chemistry; Langmuir; Energy and Fuels; Inorganic Chemistry.
• Elsevier: Applied Surface Science; Applied Catalysis B – Environmental; Catalysis Communications; Chemical Physics Letters; Coordination Chemistry Reviews; Electrochimica Acta; European Polymer Journal; Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry; Journal of Membrane Science; Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids; Surface and Coatings Technology; The International Journal of Hydrogen Energy; Journal of Power Sources; Materials Science and Engineering B; Materials Chemistry and Physics; Polymer; Solid State Ionics; Solid State Sciences; Vibrational Spectroscopy.
• Materials Research Society: Journal of Materials Research.
• RSC Publishing: ChemComm; Energy and Environmental Science; PCCP.
• Springer: Journal of Solid-State Electrochemistry; Ionics.
• The Electrochemical Society: The Journal of the Electrochemical Society; Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters.
• Wiley: Advanced Functional Materials; ChemCatChem; Chemical Engineering and Technology; Fuel Cells; Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics; Journal of Polymer Science part B; Journal of Applied Polymer Science; ChemSusChem.
• Altro: The Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, ISRN Spectroscopy.
Prof. Di Noto was the Conference Chairman of the 12th International Symposium on Polymer Electrolytes (ISPE-12), which was held in Padova between August 29th and September 3rd, 2010. Prof. Di Noto belongs to the International Advisory Board of the ISPE conference series; he was also one of the co-organizers of the 13th International Symposium on Polymer Electrolytes (ISPE-13), which was held in Selfoss, Iceland between 26th and 31st August 2012. He was also the Guest Editor for the Special Issues dedicated to ISPE-12 of the following international journals:
• The International Journal of Hydrogen Energy: “Polymer Electrolytes” (under editing)
• Electrochimica Acta: “Progress in Polymer Electrolytes” (under editing)
• The International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (Volume 37, 2012).
• Electrochimica Acta (Volume 57, 2011).
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|