Orario di ricevimento
(aggiornato il 14/03/2016 10:20)
PERSONAL DATA and EDUCATION
- Born in Feltre (BL), Italy, on May 24th 1976;
- BS+MS, Civil Engineering (Hydraulics), 110/110 Summa cum Laude and mention of merit for curriculum studii, University of Padova (Italy), with a thesis entitled "On the hydrodynamics and morphodynamics of tidal environments" (advisors: Rinaldo, Defina, Lanzoni, Marani), April 2001.
- PhD, Hydrodynamics and Environmental Modelling, University of Padova (Italy), with a thesis entitled "Morphodynamics of tidal environments" (advisors: Rinaldo, Lanzoni, Marani), 2005.
- Research Fellow, School of Computational Science and Department of Geological Sciences, Florida State University, Tallahassee FL, working with Prof. Sergio Fagherazzi, 2003-2004.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Padova, 2005-2007.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Geosciences, University of Padova, 2008-2014.
- Associate Professor, Department of G
FELLOWSHIPS and AWARDS
- Prof. Aldo Gini Fellowship (2003-2004) for studies and research abroad, awarded by the Gini Foundation, Padova, Italy.
- Outstanding Student Paper Award, Fall meeting, American Geophysical Union, S. Francisco, CA (USA), 2004.
- Author and co-author of 39 papers published, or in press, on peer-reviewed international journals; 3 peer-reviewed book chapters; more than 50 papers published on the proceedings of Italian and International Conferences;
- Reviewer for Nature Geoscience; Geophysical Research Letters; Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA; Journal of Geophysical Research; Estuarine Coastal and Shelf Science; Continental Shelf Research; Geomorphology; Earth Surface Processes and Landforms; Marine Ecology Progress Series; Advances in Water Resources; Water Resources Research; Coastal Engineering;
- Scientific Coordinator of the research project entitled “Analysis of the stability of fluvial levees through mathematical modelling and non-invasive geophysical investigations”, University of Padova, 2008-2011;
- Scientific Coordinator of the research project entitled “Reading signatures of the past to predict the future: 1000 years of stratigraphic record as a key for the future of the Venice Lagoon, "PASTtoFUTURE", Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio Padova e Rovigo, 2012-2015;
- Involved in several national and international research projects.
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|