Orario di ricevimento
(aggiornato il 28/06/2013 16:23)
Pierpaolo FAGGI (1949)
- Full Professor of Human Geography, DISSGEA,Padova University (1996-)
- Coordinator of the Scientiphic Commission "Area 13: Studi storici, filosofici e pedagogici" and Member of the Academic Senate as Representative of "Macroarea 3: Human sciences", University of Padova (20=6-10)
- Member of the teaching council in the PhD program "History and Geography",Univ. of Padova (1996-)
- Director of Studies of the "Corso di Laurea magistrale" (Master program) in Local development (2010-)
- Director of Studies of "Corso di Laurea" (BA program) in Development Studies (2001-8)
- Director of the Dept of Geography, Padova University (2001-8)
- Rector's Delegate for Development Cooperation with Africa and Asia (2000-8)
- Visiting staff in Univv. of Addis Abeba (Ethiopia); Mansoura,Tanta ed Asyut (Egypt); Khartoum (Sudan); East Anglia (UK); Freie Universität, Berlin; Indiana(USA);Toulouse-Le Mirail (F); Freiburg (CH); Academy of Sciences (Uzbekistan)
- Member of the Comité de rédaction d'Echogéo, on-line geographical revue (http://echogeo.revues.org/) (2008-)
- Member of the Conseil scientifique dell'Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (http://www.ird.fr/)(2008-12)
- Coordin. of an ERASMUS IP ("Seminario Europeo di Geografia dell'Acqua") with 15 European Universities (1994-98)
- Member of the Intern. Geogr.Union WG on "Resource Management in Drylands" (1984-88)
- Coordinator of the PhD program "Geographycal analysis and territorial management" (Cagliari Univ., 1995-6)
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Journal"Terra d’Africa" (1992-2012)
- Member of the scientific board of the Società di Studi Geografici in Firenze (2002-2012)
- Chairman (2006-2010) of the Task Force "ACP" of the Coimbra Group of European Universities
- President of the Organizing Committee of the 47th Congress of the Ital.Assoc. of Geogr. Teachers (Padova, 2004)
- Coordinator of the Summer School "Poverty and Exclusion" (Padova, sept. 2007), organised by the Coimbra Group
- Coordinator of the Edulink European Project "African Universities International Dimension Strengthening", with 12 African and 11 European Partner Universities (2007-9).
- Panelist at the 16th Session of the UN Commission on Sustainable Development (New York, 5-15/5/08)on the topic “Agriculture, rural development, land, drought, desertification and Africa”.
- Coordinator of the Erasmus Mundus Master "Sustainable Territorial Development" (2010/16, with KULeuven, Paris 1 and Dom Bosco -Mato Grosso do Sul)
- Member of the evaluation team of CICODE (Cientro de Cooperaciòn al Desarrollo) - Universidad de Granada (dec. 2012)
- Coordinator of the ERASMUS IP "Coimbra Group Development Master Intensive Programme" (10 EU Universities) (2011-13)
Research topics: 1)"Environmental issues" in the Developing Countries(desertification); 2) Irrigation project and territorial management in developing countries; 3)Environmental conflicts in developing countries. He carried out researches at theoretical and empiric level, in several regions of Developing Countries (saharan and sahelo-sudanese regions; South, SE and Central Asia), in collaboration with FAO, EU and several Universities and research centers, foreigner and italians.
He wrote around hundred books, papers and articles,published in foreign and italian Journals and Publishers and he communicated in several international Conferences and Seminars.
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|