Avvisi e altre informazioni
(last update 4/2017)
Full professor of Mathematical Analysis at Padova University.
Algebraic Analysis: sheaves and D-modules, microlocal analysis, integral transforms, quantization.
- Editor-in-chief of "Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico dell'Università di Padova" (since 2005);
- Member of the Scientific Committee of Padova University (since 2013);
- Member of the Scientific Committee of "Fondazione CIME" in Firenze (2005-2010).
- Séminaire Bourbaki on joint works of mine (March 2017);
- Sciarra Prize from Scuola Normale Superiore of Pisa (1989).
RIMS of Kyoto (several invitations, since 1993), Paris 6 (2004, 2006, 2008, 2009), Mittag-Leffler of Stockholm (2004), Osaka (2004), MSRI of Berkeley (2001), Adelaide (2000, 2001), Louvain la Neuve (2000), Lisboa (1997).
Plenary speaker (recent invitations):
- Algebraic Analysis and Representation Theory, in honor of Professor Masaki Kashiwara's 70th Birthday, RIMS of Kyoto, June 26-30, 2017;
- Hodge Theory, Stokes Phenomenon and Applications, CIRM of Marseille, April 10-14, 2017;
- D-modules and Hodge theory, Kavli IPMU of Tokyo, January 23-27, 2017;
- Iberian Meeting on Algebraic Analysis and Geometry, University of Lisboa, June 8-10, 2016;
- GAP XIII - Derived geometry, IBS Center for Geometry and Physics of Pohang, July 6-10, 2015.
Organization of Congresses (recent events):
- D-modules and singularities, Sevilla, September 6-8, 2017;
- D-modules and singularities, University of Padova, September 14-16, 2015;
- D-modules and singularities, Special session at the First Joint International Meeting RSME-SCM-SEMA-SIMAI-UMI, Bilbao, June 30-July 4, 2014;
- Algebraic Analysis and Geometry, University of Padova, September 23-24, 2013;
- Recent trends in Algebraic Analysis, University of Padova, February 19-23, 2013.
Direction of Schools:
- Winter School and Workshop "Higher Structures in Algebraic Analysis", University of Padova, Italy, February 10-21, 2014
- CIME Course "Representation Theory and Complex Analysis", VIU, Venezia, Italy, June 10–17, 2004;
- CIME Course "D-modules, representation theory, and quantum groups", Ca' Foscari, Venezia, Italy, June 12–20, 1992.
Advanced courses in Algebraic Analysis:
Strasbourg (2017), Helsinki (2015), Saint-Jean-de-Monts (2010), Taipei (2005), Salamanca (2003), Prague (1999), Dalat (1999), Pisa (1998), Grenoble (1995), Liège (1993)
Publications (10 selected papers):
- Enhanced perversities (con M. Kashiwara), J. reine angew. Math., ahead of print (2016)
- Riemann-Hilbert correspondence for holonomic D-modules (with M. Kashiwara), Publ. Math. Inst. Hautes Études Sci. (2016)
- On the Laplace transform for tempered holomorphic functions, Int. Math. Res. Not. (2014)
- Quantization of complex Lagrangian submanifolds (with P. Schapira), Adv. Math. (2007)
- Radon and Fourier transforms for D-modules (with M. Eastwood), Adv. Math. (2003)
- Radon transform and the Cavalieri condition a cohomological approach, Duke Math. J. (1998)
- On microfunctions at the boundary along CR manifolds (with G. Zampieri), Comp. Math. (1997)
- Leray's quantization of projective duality (with P. Schapira), Duke Math. J. (1996)
- Domaine d'existence pour le problème de Cauchy en théorie des faisceaux, J. Math. Pures Appl. (1993)
- An inverse image theorem for sheaves with applications to the Cauchy problem (with P. Schapira), Duke Math. J. (1991)
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|