Proposte di tesi
1) Superfici biomimetiche ― Assemblaggio molecolare programmabile di superfici per il controllo dell'interazione con proteine
2) Biochip ― Sviluppo di piattaforme robotiche per la realizzazione di matrici di sensori per l’analisi di proteine di interesse biomedico
3) Nanodiagnostica ― Sistemi ibridi nanoparticelle-proteine per la diagnosi precoce dei tumori
4) Materiali nanostrutturati ― Auto-assemblaggio di strutture 3D di grafene funzionalizzato non-covalentemente
5) Sensori per il monitoraggio ambientale ― Sviluppo di sensori elettrochimici per l'analisi di agenti inquinanti nelle acque
Marco Frasconi is Associate Professor of Analytical Chemistry at University of Padova, Department of Chemical Sciences. Born in Narni (TR, Italy) in 1983, he received his Bachelor Degree in Chemistry (2005) and Master Degree in Analytical Chemistry and Applied Methodologies (2007) from University of Rome “Sapienza”. He obtained his PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences (2010) from the same institution working at the Department of Chemistry and Drug Technologies (Research Supervisor: Professor Franco Mazzei). During his graduate studies he was Visiting Researcher (2009) in the group of Professor Itamar Willner at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel). After the PhD, he moved to Northwestern University in Evanston (Illinois, USA) as Postdoctoral Fellow with Professor Sir Fraser Stoddart (2010-2014). In 2014, he returned to Italy where he worked at the Italian Institute of Technology in Genova. On December 2015, he was appointed Associate Professor at University of Padova.
The focus of his work is on understanding the self-assembly mechanisms of molecules and nanomaterials and, by exploiting the properties of such systems, control the biomolecular recognition processes on engineered surfaces for the development of novel analytical tools that can be applied for the detection of molecules and biomarkers with implications on clinical diagnostic.
His research has resulted in over 70 articles in peer-reviewed international journals (H-index = 22, source ISI Web of Science) and 3 patents.
Curriculum del docente in PDF: B63B5BA4C2E579679532A7BF36742651.pdf
Insegnamenti dell'AA 2016/17
|Università degli Studi di Padova, via 8 febbraio 2, 35122 Padova / P.IVA 00742430283 ‐ Informazioni sull'uso dei cookie|